BORUTO MANGA: I’d like to say that this chapter wasn’t bad at all.
BORUTO MANGA: In fact, contrary to the opinions of many others who felt the chapter was boring,
I found it rather interesting and informative, to say the least.
Good enough to earn a perfect rating of 10/10 from me.
Now get your magnifying glasses and as we look to decipher
the info hidden in this chapter.
1:- BORUTO MANGA: The first thing I picked from the first 6 pages was the sheer maturity of Boruto.
- A boy who truly understands his situation and that of the village.
- A boy who’s prepared to take the deadliest of risks to protect not just himself,
- his family, and friends but the entire village at large.
- To put it idiomatically, Boruto was ready to face the music from any adverse
- effects of the Otsutsuki-fiction dilution pills.
- Even Naruto marveled. This was good to see.
http://annedickson.co.uk/talking-points/the-price-women-pay/?unapproved=437 2️:-While I truly understood Boruto’s and Sarada’s insistence on
- the development of skills via the basic training routines,
- I couldn’t help but agree with Kawaki’s approach & methods here.
- Most especially when you consider the imminent threat of the Code.
- Even Mitsuki concurred. Sparring each other is the best way
- to get yourself battle-ready for a threat that is already at your doorstep.
- The action they say speaks louder than words.
http://homeschooleconomics.com/celebrities-guide-to-something-what-you-need-to-local-double-glazing-repairs-romford/ 3️:- BORUTO MANGA: Mitsuki is an artificial human and was always battle-ready
- and battle conscious… It’s no surprise that he was able to counter
- and evade Kawaki’s attacks with relative ease.
- saucy & sassy attitude towards her team rather annoying.
- We all know she’s the team leader.
- We also know she’s been put in charge and all,
- but it is the job of a leader to listen to and weigh
- the opinions of your team’s mates before writing them off.
- To me, it seemed as though Sarada was letting her position as team leader go into her head.
- She’s got a lot to learn regarding leadership.
5️:- Some people lamented yesterday that while Boruto's decision to resolve
- the dispute with a battle was good, it was also very unfair as he possessed Karma.
- Well, here’s what I say to that. There’s no such thing as fairness in battle.
- It’s either you’re weaker than your opponent, stronger than your opponent,
- or evenly matched. Also, Kawaki’s scientific ninja tool abilities
- somewhat give him an edge over Boruto. This brings me to my next point.
6️:- In chapter 51, Amado drew our attention to Kawaki’s feeling of Powerlessness and helplessness
- as a result of losing the Karma.
- In this chapter, we see that Kawaki subconsciously and “unconsciously”
- tried to use the absorption ability of the Kama but then discovered it was gone.
- I believe Kawaki isn’t over-losing the Kama.
- I also believe that this is what will make him get back
- the Karma we saw him within chapter 1…
- While Kawaki’s feeling of powerlessness and helplessness as a result of the loss of the Kama,
- a seal he trained so hard for years to master is indeed very much understandable,
- I believe it’s a good thing. He’d now have to focus on the real training of a ninja and hopefully,
- he’ll overcome this Kama handicap and will awaken more abilities as time passes.
7️:- Boruto seems to be polishing his talk no Jutsu skills as the series progresses.
- That last speech was very touching, efficient, and effective.
- Even Naruto and Konohamaru felt the impact of the speech.
QUESTION FOR EVERYONE
- What sort of grueling training did Jigen give Kawaki if it wasn’t the basic Ninja
- training routines we all know? In his battle against Garou, we saw that Kawaki
- was very fast, physically strong, and could run up a hill with ease,
- which means he got some sort of Chakra control training.
What are your thoughts on the
Thanks so much for your contributions in advance.